Were your Christmas presents a little disappointing?
No worries, SchoolAdvisor is running a competition open only to school staff members. And guess what, the prize is all yours if you win (not the school’s)!
The prize is a brand spanking new 55-inch Smart TV sponsored by DocQtech Solutions! To enter, simply review a supplier your school has dealt with. Review your stationery supplier, your textbook supplier, the company who did your fencing, or any company you can think of.
- Write 1 review and get 1 entry.
- For every additional review, you will get a bonus entry!
- So 2 reviews = 3 entries,
- 3 reviews = 5 entries,
Hit this link below to get reviewing!
How to write a review?
Step 1: Visit https://www.schooladvisor.co.za/ReviewCompany/ReviewCompany
Step 2: Write your review (see animated image below)
Step 3: Give us your details (to confirm that you work at a school)
The competition is open to teachers, heads, school administrators, bursars, school governing body members and school employees of Southern African schools. You have until the 28th of February 2019 to enter, so get writing those reviews!
There is no limit to how many reviews you can write, so go crazy! Remember, you get a bonus entry from two reviews onwards. Positive and honest reviews are encouraged, as this is appreciated by the suppliers and helps others schools. This helps us uncover South Africa’s best school suppliers.
Why we’re trying to find the best school suppliers in South Africa
On our website, schools can get 3 quotes from suppliers by simply completing this online form. In order for us know who the best suppliers in the country are, we rely solely on reviews from schools. So, by writing a review (or multiple reviews), you are greatly helping us direct South African schools to the best suppliers in the country.
Why SchoolAdvisor has partnered with DocQTech
Have you always wanted to implement technology in your school but don’t have the budget or sufficient training? There is now one simple solution that can break down both of these barriers.
DocQtech Solutions (the sponsors of the TV) is a company that dedicates its efforts to making technology a reality in schools. It’s no surprise that they have been receiving some great reviews on SchoolAdvisor. With these great reviews, it was a no-brainer for us to partner with them for this competition and the fact that DocQtech Solutions are suppliers to many of the top schools countrywide. DocQtech’s products include finance, supply and servicing of: Kyocera Copiers, Interactive and Collaborative teaching equipment ( Interactive Boards and Flat Panels, Elmo Document Camera’s, Epson Data Projectors and Student Response Systems ) CCTV and Access Control.
DocQtech Solutions offer finance solutions with back-to-back agreements with the major finance houses and will, therefore, ensure the best possible deal for a school eg. zero escalations, no minimum billings, shorter rental periods and ownership of the equipment after the initial rental period.
Teacher training programmes
DocQtech Solutions believes that, once their technology has been installed in a school, this is just the start of the relationship. They ensure their products are fully utilized through ongoing training and a constant presence and support at the school.
DocQtech Solutions will usually send a product specialist to the school to do a needs analysis or alternatively, the HODS visit their demo facility in Randburg. To get hold of DocQtech Solutions to discuss their solutions, you can visit their page on SchoolAdvisor. From here, you can view their contact info, see all their reviews, and request a quote from them.
Terms and conditions – it is very important that you read all the competition rules below.
– You must submit and rate a school supplier within the duration of the competition time, on SchoolAdvisor.co.za, in order to enter the competition and to qualify as a winner.
– The competition is open to teachers, school administrators, school governing body members, and relevant school employees of South African schools. The person reviewing the product or service must either have used the product or service, have firsthand experience of using the product or service or appointed the relevant service provider.
– The prize is subject to availability.
– The winner will be contacted via telephone and email.
– The winner should be over 18 years of age.
– The winner will need a valid TV license
– The competition closes on the 20th of February 2019 and the winner will be announced within one week.
– The winner will be chosen in the final draw randomly by the SchoolAdvisor employees when the competition closes. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– If the selected winner is unable to redeem their prize within the terms and conditions of this competition, the next available winner will be selected. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Please note that SchoolAdvisor, DocQtech Solutions and all their affiliates cannot be held liable for any loss or injury suffered as a result of the acceptance and utilization of this prize offering.
– By entering this competition, permission is given for all sponsors to receive the contact details of entrants and for SchoolAdvisor to use your image as part of their marketing material.
– Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. And, accordingly, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof.
SinOtech 140cm (55”) UHD Digital Smart LED TV
Model Number: STL-55N86UM
Smart TV: Operating System – Android Smart 4.4
Display: UHD (Ultra High Definition): Resolution – 3840*2160
Audio: Maximum Output – 2 x 8W