Are you facing challenges with or struggling to manage your after care service? Have you thought about outsourcing? With their great reviews on SchoolAdvisor and expertise, we asked Sherpa Kids for some info on why schools should outsource their after care.
10 Great Reasons Worth Thinking About
Sherpa Kids South Africa services over 30 national Primary Schools as a leading global provider of on-site outsourced After School and Holiday care solutions. Our partner schools which include public schools such as Fairways Primary and Emmarentia Primary, private schools such as St David’s Marist Inanda, St Henry’s Marist Glenwood, Saheti and St Stithian’s and leading school groups such Nova Pioneer, Future Nations, SPARK and Reddam Helderfontein all have experienced the positive impacts:
- All on-site administration is taken off the school’s hands including enrolment, invoicing, collections, staffing, resource planning and parent collections. School resources are preserved for their key purpose;
- Management and staff of Sherpa Kids focus on the provision of After Care and Holiday Care. This is not an “add on” to a role but rather a dedicated focus which improves quality and service delivery;
- Over 1000 families in South Africa already use this service and demand for high quality, standards-driven after care is growing. Align your school with international best practice in this sector;
- Sherpa Kids staff are trained in First Aid, Behaviour Management and align the offering to the specific ethos of our partner schools;
- The Sherpa Kids programme is structured, fun, engaging and curriculum aligned. This is not simply “glorified babysitting” and offers real value to families and the school. There are global best practice standards in place including the educational programme and practice, children’s health and safety, play environment, leadership and service orientation and staffing matters;
- The school is not charged for the service and may even share in the revenue;
- The model is flexible for the school and the parents alike with daily and annual pricing options, over 100 different themes to tailor programmes from and a range of service offerings including before school care, after school care and holiday care. Allowing a “one stop shop” for all out of school hours care;
- Public liability insurance is in place;
- Franchise model. All centres are owner operated which increases service delivery and within the greater franchise support system – training, development and accountability is in place;
- Established brand which is over 20 years old with over 200 centres in New Zealand, Australia, England, Ireland and Canada.
Find out more about Sherpa Kids here.