V-Soft Technologies has made COVID-19 compliance with directives simple and cost effective
With schools returning soon under stringent rules and regulations set out by the Department of Education and the Department of Labour, V-Soft Technologies together with its partners are able to provide schools with a mobile solution that will streamline the mandatory daily student screening process.
The application is simple and consists of 3 steps:
- Scan a barcode (assigned to student, staff member or visitor)
- Proceed to a predefined checklist of required questions i.e. any symptoms, been in contact with anybody that has contracted Covid-19, Fever >38 etc. – up to 11 checks can be added. (Mark as Pass or Fail)
- Upload evidence in the form of a picture from within the app – thermometer reading, picture of child with mask
The entire process takes less than 20 seconds per student and all the data is stored in the cloud.
Detailed reporting per student, school or group, listing all passed and failed inspections, is automatically sent to the school administrators daily. This data can also be accessed and reported on from an online website and exported to Excel with and audit trail from inception.
Onboarding of schools can be done in a matter of hours.
The App is trialled and tested and the Covid-19 screening is successfully running at numerous corporates and SME’s across the country.
A live paperless screening solution that can be completed in less than 20 seconds per student
- From as little as R3 per student per month
- Scan, Submit Evidence and Save
- Automated audit trail reports sent to your inbox daily and available online
Click here to view a PDF with the full details and information.
Contact us on 011 452 5566 or [email protected] for more info or a demonstration
*All sanitization requirements and solutions available on request