As part of our network, we are continuously looking for ways to get your company in front of schools. With this in mind, we have partnered with EduWeek to bring you an opportunity to exhibit as part of the SchoolAdvisor Village. Exhibition space in the SchoolAdvisor Village is only R6 000 (incl. VAT) – this is less than half the price of the R13 000 standard entry level stands.
What you get
- Be part of the SchoolAdvisor marketing as we tell school buyers to visit the conference and our village
- Join with other companies that will be asking their schools to visit them at the conference – leverage off each other’s relationships with schools
- A unique exhibition space
- 2 x 1.5 m
- Table cabinet
- Space for a pull-up banner
- Added value: we have also negotiated with EduWeek that all of our exhibitors will also have free access to the invite-only Africa TradeXchange – this summit will give you access to network and meet with Government officials and key stakeholders from across the African education industry.
EduWeek is one of the biggest education conferences in South Africa. They are expecting 5,500 attendees covering school decision makers, school staff, Government officials and tertiary education staff.
With over a decade of successful EduWeek events under their belt, Spintelligent is proud to announce that they will continue to advance educational knowledge in Africa in 2017, EduWeek returns to the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand, Johannesburg on the 12th and 13th of July.
EduWeek 2017 is all about partnerships that will ensure that the vision and mission of educators in Africa is a shared responsibility moving into the future, and is proud to announce some historical and continued partnerships for 2017, as well as some new and exciting developments that will enhance EduWeek’s already recognised reputation as the largest and most recognised African education event in Sub-Saharan Africa.
With this comes the opportunity for your brand to connect with thousands of people that include school decision makers, school staff, the Department of Education and Southern African education buyers.
How to book your stand
This opportunity is only available to SchoolAdvisor clients. Becoming a SchoolAdvisor client is as easy as claiming your free listing on SchoolAdvisor.co.za. There is also a premium option if you want to take your listing to the next level. (Limited to 30 spaces and spaces are going quickly!)
To book your stand or request more info, fill in the form below