EduWeek Western Cape – partnered with the Western Cape Education Department will be held at the CTICC in Cape Town on the 4-5 October 2017. The event will be an Exhibition and Conference, boasting 3 conferences and up to 70 exhibitors, and attracting +1500 visitors made up of education professionals, education buyers, and suppliers.
EduWeek Cape Town will cater for professionals from across the education spectrum including Early Childhood Development, Primary and High Schools, TVET’s and University level. Exhibitors and Sponsors of this event will get exclusive access to Africa TradeXchange, a dedicated B2B and B2G meeting platform.
Why should you visit EduWeek Western Cape?
We think Cape Town is the perfect venue to host an education conference and so, we expect EduWeek Western Cape to be a buzz! Here are just a few reasons why you should attend:
- See, try and buy the latest products for education technology under one roof;
- Develop partnerships with leading companies who have an invested interest in sustainable education;
- Purchase products directly from key suppliers for your educational institution or CSI project;
- Gain the latest insights on trends in various education sectors surrounding future-focused education including digital disruption, integration, and sustainability.
Are you a supplier interested in exhibiting?
Exhibiting at EduWeek Western Cape is a great opportunity to expose your brand to over 1 500 key decision makers including school buyers, Government buyers, government entities and leaders from educational institutions.
Use EduWeek Western Cape as an opportunity to launch new products into the market, validate your current solutions and build a coveted pipeline of qualified leads. You can also network with leaders, strategic thinkers, and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
SchoolAdvisor members can get 10% off by booking an exhibition stand through us
SchoolAdvisor will be exhibiting at EduWeek Western Cape to ensure that we are the forefront of Africa’s education ecosystem. By exhibiting your company it will ensure:
- You are connected to African government, local resellers & distributors and international suppliers for business growth
- You elevate your brand on a larger scale within the African market
- You take full benefit of unique interactive selling opportunities such as to host live-product demonstrations
- You interact directly and ensure your products and services remain top-of-mind with your key target market
- You gain key business development leads over the two-day event
- You keep abreast with industry trends and monitor your competition
Do you want more info on EduWeek and want to get 10% your exhibition stand? Just enter your details below and we will contact you will all the info.