School staff: Have you been dreaming of a TV for Christmas? Well, thanks to our generous sponsors, PPM Audio Visual, you could be the lucky winner of a brand new 43″ LED Full HD TV! All you need to do to enter is click here and review a school supplier on SchoolAdvisor.
This 43-inch crystal clear Full HD LED television from Sinotec showcases pristine image quality that will make you feel more engaged than ever before. No need for visiting the cinema when you own this beautiful television with a dynamic contrast ratio. This amazing TV also comes with a 5-Year warranty.
Christmas is around the corner and Santa might just have picked you as the lucky one to get a TV this year. To help twist Santa’s leg, the more reviews you write, the more times your name will show up on his ‘good list’. Rudolph and the team are already flying laps around the pole and the Elves are hard at work wrapping presents. Hurry, and get writing now.
How to enter
The competition is open to teachers, heads, school administrators, bursars, school governing body members and relevant school employees of Southern African schools.
Simply review any company that supplies any product or service to your school or you can review any product you have used in your school. There is no limit to how many reviews you can write, so go crazy!
Are you happy with your stationery supplier? Is your tech supplier the bomb? Maybe you want to give the person who fixes your pool a shout? Click here to let them know what you think about their product/service.
Positive and honest reviews are encouraged, as this is appreciated by the suppliers and helps others schools.
How long does it take to write a review?
A review takes 2 minutes.
- All you need to do is click this link, which sends you to the review page on SchoolAdvisor;
- Select a company – you can review any company, even if they have not yet been listed on SchoolAdvisor;
- Select the service or product that you wish to review;
- Rate the company – with 1 star being terrible and 5 stars being amazing;
- Write a short heading and a line about your experience with them.
*The competition ends at the end of November, so hurry and write your reviews now.
A bit about the super sponsors
PPM Audio Visual provide a fully customised, integrated audio visual solution for education environments.
PPM’s product offering includes Data & Video Projectors, Interactive Whiteboards, Visualizers / Document Cameras, Software, Interactive LED Touch Screens, Wireless Presenters, Video Conferencing Systems, Tablets, Charging Trolleys & Cabinets, and more…
So, whether you looking to upgrade your classroom to a classroom of the future or maybe you are simply looking for a specific audio-visual product – check out what PPM Audio Visual have to offer. PPM’s Visualizers / Document Cameras product range are particularly awesome – take a look.
Terms and conditions – it is very important that you read all the competition rules below.
– You must submit and rate a school supplier within the duration of the competition time, on SchoolAdvisor.co.za, in order to enter the competition and to qualify as a winner.
– The competition is open to teachers, school administrators, school governing body members, and relevant school employees of South African schools. The person reviewing the product or service must either have used the product or service, have firsthand experience of using the product or service or appointed the relevant service provider.
– The prize is subject to availability.
– The winner will be contacted via telephone and email.
– The winner should be over 18 years of age.
– The competition closes on the 30th of November of 2017 and the winner will be announced within one week.
– The winner will be chosen in the final draw, randomly by the SchoolAdvisor employees when the competition closes. Their decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
– If the selected winner is unable to redeem their prize within the terms and conditions of this competition, the next available winner will be selected. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Please note that SchoolAdvisor, PPM Visual Audio, and all their affiliates cannot be held liable for any loss or injury suffered as a result of the acceptance and utilization of this prize offering.
– By entering this competition, permission is given for all sponsors to receive the contact details of entrants and for SchoolAdvisor to use your image as part of their marketing material.
– Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. And, accordingly, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Sinotec 43″ Full HD Digital LED TV
– STL-43E3000G 43″
– Digital TV with DVB-T2
– Children Lock
– Slim bezel design
– Screen Size: 43″ (109cm)
– Resolution: 1920 x 1080
– Display Device: LED
– IPS Panel
– Dolby Digital Plus
– Virtual Surround: DTS Studi- Sound