We love free stuff, and we know you do too! I’m sure you already know how awesome an iPad is and how it can be used in the classroom. If you don’t, no stress, our amazing partners, Digicape, who have sponsored this amazing prize, offer training on how to use Apple software if you are new to Apple products(read end of the article for more details). Enough chit-chat, here’s how you could win an iPad Pro + Apple Pencil!
What do you have to do?
All the you have to do is write a review for any company that supplies to your school or any product you have used in your school. It only takes a few moments to write a review, so what are you waiting for? Write your first review here
How many times can you enter?
As many times as you like. The more reviews you write, the more chance you will have to win an iPad Pro + Apple Pencil.
Who can enter?
Any school staff member can enter. Simply tell us your experience with one of your suppliers. Positive and honest reviews are encouraged, as this is appreciated by the suppliers.
When and where will the winner be drawn?
Winner to be drawn at the EduWeek conference on the 29th of June.
Digicape inspires education with the use of EdTech
Digicape has partnered with up to 50 schools nationally, from tiny pilot projects to large Apple 1:1 rollouts, which has seen over 550 Macs and 580 iPads implemented in a single school.
We love it when people don’t just provide great service and products, but we also love it when those type of people teach what they know. Digicape does both flawlessly. If your school needs Apple technology to undertake a program you should definitely consider Digicape. Check their listing on SchoolAdvisor here or contact them directly.
Terms and conditions – it is very important that you read all the competition rules below.
You must submit and rate a school supplier within the duration of the competition time, on SchoolAdvisor.co.za, in order to enter the competition and to qualify as a winner.
Competition is open to teachers, school administrators, school governing body members and relevant school employees of Southern African schools. The person reviewing the product or service must have used the product or service, have firsthand experience of using the product or service, or appointed the relevant service provider.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The winner will be contacted via telephone and email.
- Winner should be over 18 years of age,
- The winner will be chosen in the final draw, randomly by the SchoolAdvisor directors when the competition closes. Their decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Running up to the final draw there will be smaller draw opportunities where the winner of these draws will go into the final draw.
- Competition closes at midnight on 31 June 2016. The winner will be announced within one week.
- If selected winner is unable to redeem their prize within the terms and conditions of this competition, the next available winner will be selected.
- Prize is non-transferable. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Please note that SchoolAdvisor, Digicape, and all their affiliates, cannot be held liable for any loss or injury suffered as a result of the acceptance and utilisation of this prize offering.
- By entering this competition permission is given for all sponsors to receive contact details of entrants, and for SchoolAdvisor to use your image as part of their marketing material.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.