School staff, have you been dreaming of a TV to hang on your living room wall but haven’t had the cash to spend? Maybe you’re looking to upgrade your current TV to a bigger or more clear display. Well, we have some good news for you! Thanks to our generous sponsors, SEARTEC, proud distributor of SHARP, you could be the lucky winner of a brand new SHARP 40” High Definition television.
The SHARP LED TV is 40 inches of pure Full HD. It features a unique USB Multimedia Player with movie, music & photo support. The prize is valued at R8, 500.
How to enter
Simply review any company that supplies any product or service to your school or you can review any product you have used in your school. Not only will you instantly be entered into the competition to win a 40” LED TV, you will also be doing your bit to helping schools buy better. Write your first review here – it won’t take long.
How many times can you enter?
As many times as you like. The more reviews you write, the more chance you will have to win a 40” SHARP flat screen TV. You can review anything from your school admin system, textbook supplier, favourite EdTech product right through to the company that supplies your sports equipment.
Who can enter the prize to win a 40” LED TV?
Competition is open to teachers, heads, school administrators, bursars, school governing body members and relevant school employees of Southern African schools. Simply share your experience with one of your suppliers. Positive and honest reviews are encouraged, as this is appreciated by the suppliers and helps others schools.
When will the winner be drawn?
Winner to be drawn on 30 November 2016.
About the sponsors
We love to see a highly professional company provide schools with top quality products and first class tech support. SEARTEC does this with style. SEARTEC has been distributing the SHARP brand of products in SA for over 42 years. Their products include their well-known calculators, multifunction copiers, and advanced interactive whiteboards.
Is your school looking for top quality products combined with speedy, efficient technical support? SEARTEC might just be your answer. Check their company page on SchoolAdvisor here or contact them directly.
Terms and conditions – it is very important that you read all the competition rules below.
You must submit and rate a school supplier within the duration of the competition time, on SchoolAdvisor.co.za, in order to enter the competition and to qualify as a winner.
Competition is open to teachers, school administrators, school governing body members and relevant school employees of Southern African schools. The person reviewing the product or service must have used the product or service, have firsthand experience of using the product or service, or appointed the relevant service provider.
Prize is for:
Sharp LC-40LE275X 40” TV
Full-HD TV with LED Backlight
Digital Broadcast Compatible (DVB-T2)
USB Movie, Music, and Picture Playback
Prize valued at R8, 500.
The prize is subject to availability.
The winner will be contacted via telephone and email.
The winner should be over 18 years of age.
- The winner will be chosen in the final draw, randomly by the SchoolAdvisor directors when the competition closes. Their decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Running up to the final draw there will be smaller draw opportunities where the winner of these draws will go into the final draw.
- Competition closes on the 30th of November of 2016. The winner will be announced within one week.
- If selected winner is unable to redeem their prize within the terms and conditions of this competition, the next available winner will be selected.
- Prize is non-transferable. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Please note that SchoolAdvisor, SEARTEC, and all their affiliates, cannot be held liable for any loss or injury suffered as a result of the acceptance and utilisation of this prize offering.
- By entering this competition permission is given for all sponsors to receive contact details of entrants, and for SchoolAdvisor to use your image as part of their marketing material.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.