Hours of Training: 1h 30 min
Completion of this course carries 5 SACE CPD points
Practical guidance using case studies to show how to use your time more effectively. Many hours are unnecessarily ‘lost’ each week in school. Good time management skills mean you can achieve more during the working day and contribute to the success of your school.
This is an online course.
This course provides practical guidance on how to use your time at work more effectively. It’ll help you and your team to analyse how you spend your time at work, and shows how to free up time through delegation or rescheduling. It provides guidance on how to prioritise work effectively. Beginning with the three-step process to effective time management, you’ll see how to analyse your daily activities using this process.
You’ll learn how to develop a personal approach to using your time in the most productive way, by prioritising ‘urgent’ and ‘important’ activities, and using techniques for minimising disruptions.
- Managing your time
- Use of time effectively and productively
- Drucker’s time management process
- First stage: Recording your time (time log, analysis, task list)
- Second Stage: Managing time (delegate, reschedule, SMART objectives, action plan, track progress, time wasters).
- Third Stage: Consolidating (arrange free time, urgency mindset, importance/urgency relationship)
- Case study format with basic exercises and helpful feedback
- Audio soundtrack delivering most of the content, with simple graphics and on-screen text summarising the key points
- Printable transcript of each screen’s audio component for future reference
- Lots of different question types to check your understanding
- Look up unfamiliar business terms in the glossary and an alphabetical list of business “thought leaders”
- Resources section featuring links to useful online business resources
A learndirect certificate will be emailed to you when you have successfully completed the course.
How do I access the course at this price?
Simply fill in this form to get this special discounted price. Once you have submitted your details, the team from Get SACE points will be in contact with the details on how to sign up.