Create lessons on the go with the USB powered document camera anywhere, anytime. The AVerVision U50 USB visualizer features exceptional portability and convenience as well as the ability to run solely off power from the computer.
Not sure what a USB visualizer is? It is a device that allows you to take photos or record live video and project it onto a larger display so that the whole class can see.
Here are some of the top features that the AVerVision U50 offers…
Hassle-free live HD imaging
Show vivid, blur-free 30fps live video at HD1080p that will dazzle any audience, while utilizing the visualizer’s wide shooting area and long flexible arm to easily capture complete images of documents & objects larger than an A4 sheet of paper.
Easy online video streaming
Take advantage of U50’s quality 5-megapixel camera sensor, nearly instantaneous autofocus and built-in microphone to video chat through Skype™ and similar programs, streaming live images from the visualizer to friends, colleagues and pupils online.
Handy USB hub for tech integration
Turn U50 and its 3 built-in USB ports into a hub for your classroom technology. Connect your visualizer easily to your computer via U50’s mini USB port, while using U50’s two additional USB ports to connect an IWB, wireless mouse or another USB device.
Compact and portable design
Bring your U50 visualizer along with you wherever you go thanks to a lightweight design, a flexible arm and camera head that effortlessly slip into the visualizer’s frame and a built-in handle for easy toting.
AVer Visualizer Software
- Integrate live visualizer images seamlessly into existing teaching material, while maintaining easy access to visualizer functions, like annotation and recording.
- Make the excitement of class accessible from home by quickly uploading visualizer images/recordings to YouTube, Facebook, Picasa and more.
- Stream live video from a second visualizer, an AVer WirelessCam or a webcam over the video from your visualizer in picture-in-picture mode.
- Create your own media library full of recorded videos and captured images, then compare the saved images side-by-side with live images from a visualizer, AVer WirelessCam and/or webcam.
- View and adjust live visualizer images directly via an interactive whiteboard (IWB).
- Create a truly interactive, one-to-one learning environment with Sphere2’s Class feature and ClassSend student app for iOS, Android and Chrome.
Order now or get a quote
PPM Audio Visual (Aver South Africa)