The SBMA is a non-profit organisation which is a support system for Principals and finance department staff in all PUBLIC SCHOOLS in South Africa. They currently have more than 1000 individual members in more than 325 schools in all Provinces.
The SBMA would like to invite you to their 3rd National Conference at the Century City Conference Centre and Hotel in Cape Town to showcase your product and services to a targeted audience. Launching on Thursday 7 June 2018, exhibitors will run concurrently for the duration of their conference to offer you maximum exposure to networking with key decision makers in the educational field.
The delegates that will be attending the conference are predominantly Principals, Financial Managers and Bursars but it is open to all other financial staff and decision makers in PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
We are offering an indoor exhibit area that includes a trestle table and chairs. NO outer shells or siding for the stand is included. Tablecloths, umbrellas, gazebos, advertising banners and material, etc. for your stand must all be supplied by yourselves. The exhibition area will be available from 09:00 on Wednesday 6 June 2018 for you to set up.
Registration to exhibit at this prestigious event is open. Please complete the registration form below to secure your space now!
Also, view the sponsor and exhibitor matrix below for a breakdown of costs and benefits.
Some of the benefits of exhibiting:
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your product and services to a targeted audience.
- Networking exposure with key decision makers in the educational field.
- The delegates that will be attending the conference are predominantly Principals, Financial Managers and Bursars but is open to all other financial staff and decision makers in PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
- More than 250 delegates from Public Schools throughout South Africa are expected to attend.
- A ‘passport’ system will be used to endorse delegates to visit every exhibitor in order to enter into the lucky draw for gifts (only attendees with completed passports can enter).
- Exhibitors will be located in and around the venue next to the main conference room.
*ADDED BONUS PROPOSAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The SBMA has a communication tool called the ‘D6 Communicator’. This is NOT a school communicator. This web-based product was designed initially for schools to communicate with their parents but has expanded the product for organisations and associations. It has become a most useful tool in our communication between us and all our members throughout all Provinces in South Africa.
PLATINUM and GOLD SPONSORS will receive 12 months advertising on the Communicator, SILVER SPONSORS will receive 6 months advertising included in the cost. Should you have any further queries please contact me on 082 3066 877 or email email@example.com